Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Still Life!


Fstop: 3.5
Shutter Speed: 1/30
ISO: 640


This week I picked to do still life. I was thinking about if for a while and decided that my horse stuff would look kind of cool. I shot a few of just two or three things and decided it needed more..My brothers girlfriend was a big help and suggested that a add some of my ribbons. I gave a lot of things a shot like having them be the background and they wouldn't stay. But lucky for me my ribbons are wadded up in a box so i tossed them into a pile and it turned out really cool. In the end I was happy with my final picture.






12 comments:

  1. I really like all the color in the ribbons, I like how there is a lot of color that gets your attention but its not distracting from the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this picture. I like the contrast between all the colors in the picture and how they come together. Really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this picture. The blues and blacks are really good colors together. I also like all the details that you can see in the ribbons and everything. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Nice. :) The colors really pop and the picture is very much in focus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this picture. The colors pop well and it is in focus really well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your picture. Its very clear and the contrast is good, which really makes the colors pop. I like how it also tells a story within the picture. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like how in this picture there is a lot going on, but yet, its not too crowded. ya know? and its mostly focused on the right side. its cool. good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your best picture because of all the colors and what it says about you. It really shows what you love. You want to be able to express yourself through the photos, and you did that very well.
    nice job!(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your pictures. I think it shows your dedication to riding horses...& i like the contrast of all the colors. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. more so than the picture, congrats on all of the equestrian awards! but the picture really looks great too

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the colors in your pictures. They really stand out. Nice pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The color and deep depth of field in this picture make it look really good. It is also interesting because you wonder what the ribbon was for.

    ReplyDelete