Monday, May 10, 2010

Event


Fstop: 9
ISO: 125
Shutter Speed: 1/249

This week I picked to do event. A few weeks ago I went down to the KY horse park for the ROLEX KY 3 Day Event. When we were their there was also jumper finals for the world equestrian games,it was a great opportunity to take pictures. My favorite picture this week was one of cross country day, the horse didn't see the ditch in front of the jump and started to fall. I think it was a cool picture because it does a nice job at capturing the moment. Overall I think that this was a great photo assignment, I had a lot of fun at the horse park and taking pictures wasn't too bad :) I hope you enjoy the pictures.


2 comments:

  1. I really like this photo. :) The colors are great and the photo is very much in focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really cool picture, i like how you got motion involved but it was still really clear. It really does capture the moment. good picture.(:

    ReplyDelete